- Région Basel
- Type de contrat Temporary full time
- Secteur d'activité Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Chemical
As a preferred supplier for Roche Basel we are looking for an individual as
Clinical Operations Lead (Legacy BOPM)
(contract for 1 year duration, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within the end of July. Onsite work will be required. Details about Remote/Home Office are to be discussed with the manager.
Description de la mission
- Provide BIOMARKER OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE by planning, coordinating, and overseeing all operational activities for the lifecycle of biomarker and companion diagnostic samples and data, for clinical studies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional STUDY and BIOMARKER TEAMS to execute biomarker operational strategies.
- Lead identification, selection and oversight of BIOMARKER VENDORS, ensuring quality delivery and performance.
- Develop and oversee biomarker analysis TIMELINES, BUDGET, RISK, COMPLIANCE and QUALITY, ensuring study adherence to ICH/GCP and SOPs.
- LEAD AND INFLUENCE by establishing yourself as a leader within the team, inspiring others to perform at their best and learn from biomarker operations best practices. You will be shaping our capabilities and evolving your role over time.
- DESIRABLE EXPERIENCES: Background in life sciences. Laboratory experience in a clinical / biological / diagnostic setting. Project management. Experience in a pharmaceutical/biotechnology R&D environment.
- Min Bachelor/Master in Life Sciences (biology and/or chemistry) (PhD & Post Docs are considered)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a clinical research setting, including at least 1 year working in pharma clinical operations
- Strong experience with vendor and project management
- Possess strong knowledge of drug development process and respective regulations, including ICH and GCP guidelines
- Have a clinical or laboratory experience with evidence of involvement in the processing and/or analysis of biological sample
- Experience working in a global and matrix environment
- Excellent collaboration, communication and presentation skills
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agence GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Publié le 17. Juni 2022
- Consultant Jie Zhu