- Région Zug
- Type de contrat Temporär - Vollzeit
- Secteur d'activité Chemie / Pharma / Biotechnologie
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as
Data Analytics Engineer
(contract for 6 months, with possible extension). The start date is within 3 months.
Description de la mission
- Develop and implement data collection systems and develop a monitoring system to support the production teams to strategically steer and continuously improve quality improvement initiatives.
- Acquire data from primary and secondary (internal and external) sources and maintain data warehouse. Optimize statistical efficiency and data quality in close collaboration with the production teams.
- Provide statistical knowhow for the establishment, maintaining and continuously improving the processes in close collaboration with engineering specialists.
- Minimum a Bachelor in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Data Science. Graduates can also apply for this position as they have experience in the fields mentioned
- At least 2 years worked as a Data Analytics Engineer with a strong focus on data visualization
- Advanced programming skills (R, Shiny, SQL, Java, Phyton)
- English fluent in written and spoken
- Strong communicator with Interfaces experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy in big data sets
- Technical skills with data models, database design, data mining and segmentation techniques and experience using statistical packages
- You have a passion for extracting conclusions out of big data sets and transform it into fact-based decisions in an In-vitro Diagnostics production/operations environment
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Cloud-based data hubs (e.g. AWS, Snowflake)
- Experience with Talend data integration software
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agence GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Publié le 11. Januar 2022
- Consultant Marijke van Engelenburg