- Région Basel
- Type de contrat Temporär - Vollzeit
- Secteur d'activité Chemie / Pharma / Biotechnologie
As a preferred supplier for Roche Basel, we are looking for an individual as
Global Access Evidence Lead
(contract for 12 months, with possible extension). The earliest start date is 01.01.2022 or within 3 months.
Description de la mission
- You plan and execute health economic and/or statistical analyses on clinical trial data and other relevant data sources consideration of the input/feedback from affiliates and global colleagues whilst adhering to industry best practices to support access decision making
- You develop supportive technical documentation of economic and statistical analyses and support interpretation of findings with appropriate communication methods
- You actively contribute to best practices and continuous improvement within the HTA Evidence Group
- Please read the full description attached.
- Masters minimum or Doctoral level degree in a relevant discipline (MD, PharmD, PhD or MSc in health economics, epidemiology, public health, biostatistic, statistics or life science disciplines - quantitative focus preferred)
- Expertise in R necessary and in one of MS Excel (with VBA), SAS, Python, WinBUGS, JAGS or other relevant statistical software
- HTA Submisssion experience
- Health Economics experience, expertise in conducting network meta-analyses (NMA) and/or the application of evolving methodologies in health economic modelling
- 5 years' experience of relevant experience in the field
- Extensive knowledge of health technology assessment, clinical research and development methods and international payer evidence requirements
- Team player with a positive mind-set who can work effectively with all global and local key stakeholders within a matrix organization
- Strong organization, planning and prioritization skills with an ability to meet tight deadlines
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agence GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Publié le 24. November 2021
- Consultant Marijke van Engelenburg