- Region Zug
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Chemie / Pharma / Biotechnologie
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as
Human Factors Engineer (m/f/d)
(contract for 12 months, with possible extension). The start date is asap or within one month. Remote/Home Office: hybrid, 20% on-site required per month.
- Be the voice of Roche patients and users in every product related discussion
- Analyze user profiles, tasks, hazard-related use scenarios, usability risks and requirements
- Responsible for creating medical device usability deliverables according to IEC 62366 and the FDAs guidance on Human Factors Engineering
- Create and facilitate workshops with the product teams to gather system-level information and to coordinate the design deliverables
- Plan formative and summative usability studies and coordinate external suppliers in the process
- Prepare, maintain and review Usability Engineering Files for multiple products
- Advocate for safety, efficacy, accessibility, quality and usability for end-users at Roche Diagnostics
- Provide guidance and mentorship to more junior designers supporting them on professional development, output and productivity
- You hold a MS in Science, Industrial Engineering, Human Factors Engineering or other related technical field
- 7+ years experience in applied Human Factor Engineering and in Design Control Management
- You have experience in the Usability Engineering process for medical devices
- You are experienced in planning, executing and documenting usability studies in the medical field.
- You have good knowledge of the ISO 14971, IEC 62304
- You have experience collecting and analyzing physiological and behavioral data.
- You have experience in creating, facilitating and analyzing workshops with customers and stakeholders
- You have excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate know-how, experiences, ideas, solutions and deliverables effectively and persuasively
- You are fluent in English.
Application processInterested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application. Please upload your CV in English along with your degree certificate and latest reference letter.
- Agentur GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 16. Mai 2023
- Berater-in Claudia Zah