- Region Zug
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche in Rotkreuz ZG, we are looking for an individual as
Senior Mechanical Engineer in R&D BGE new development (m/f/d)
The contract is 12 months, with possibility to extend it. The earliest start date is within 3-4 months. Home Office: Possible, min. 3 days Onsite required.
- Take on responsibility, actively promote the tasks in a matrix organized project with external development partners and work on your own work packages.
- Conduct in all phases of mechanical development from feasibility studies through development, design review, unit testing and bug fixing, and maintenance.
- Participation in the definition of work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation in a sprint-based agile environment, in close collaboration with product owners, scrum master, architects, and developers.
- Perform detailed engineering analysis, including tolerances, FMEA, FEA and DFx.
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced engineers.
- Collect and document requirements from stakeholders (e.g. sensor developer, reagent team, product care, etc.) ultimately leading to implementation.
- with the opportunity to tailor the role to your strengths.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 6 years of relevant industry experience or Master degree with a minimum of 4 years of experience
- min. 4-6 Experience in the development of complex medical systems and implementation of specific components such as pumps, valves, sensors, temperature control elements and other components.
- Expertise in CAD for mechanical design (Solidworks preferred) and SAP as PLM, in compliance with ISO GPS for 2D drawings and 3D models
- Experience in Design for Manufacturing (DFM) analysis for various manufacturing processes
- Affinity for methodical and systematic approach in the early phase of product development, as well as a solid understanding of physics and engineering fundamentals.
- Demonstrated success working in multidisciplinary teams and regulated environments.
- Ready to work in a fully agile and transparent environment .
- Strong technical project management personality who can independently lead external development partners.
- The project language is English (is a MUST), listening and reading comprehension in German is a plus.
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application. Please upload your CV in English along with your degree certificate and latest reference letter.
- Agentur GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 27. Januar 2023
- Berater-in Claudia Zah