- Region Waadt (Kanton)
- Art des Vertrags Dauerstelle - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Industrie diverse
For our client, global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease who is located in Nyon we are looking for an individual as
Physician Trainer (Senior Field Clinical Specialist), Transcatheter Mitral & Tricuspid TherapiesThe earliest start date is as soon as possible.
- Lead the Site Opening Process, working closely with local internal stakeholders and the customer in their territory.
- Assess HCP competencies throughout the site opening process in their region and propose tailored solutions to address their needs.
- Provide field-based product & developmental feedback to training team & TMTT leadership.
- Case support & delivery of educational and training needs to support the onboarding and/or coaching of HCP´s, through practical, field-based education. Assess skill, knowledge & commitment progress and be able to articulate coaching to HCP & leaders both verbally and in writing.
- Manage the overall process of Site Opening through collaboration with local commercial and clinical partners and training team; ensuring good communication, proper planning and reporting of site opening progress
- Case support & providing education/proctoring support on all aspects of the device, device handling, implantation, imaging and troubleshooting techniques related to equipment, tools and products required for device implants
- Provide technical and educational feedback in the development and continuously improvement of training (e.g., curriculum, training materials and training tools) and guidelines (e.g., SOPs) in support of the training manager
- Other duties: Attend and educate at conferences as needed. Attend and contribute at extra meetings to add value to training, procedure development etc.
- Bachelor's degree in related scientific (health care) field with related experience required; Master's degree in related field preferred
- Deliver constructive and supportive feedback to enable acceleration of onboarding
- Ability to accurately assess and articulate the progression of learning / competency levels to management for further coaching and support (e.g., BUM, training team,…)
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills and experience conducting group training &/or 1:1
- Certified, experienced working with product & its indications as a clinical specialist or equivalent role with track record of patient outcomes equal to or better than KODs
- Intra-procedural echo proctoring of trained echo physicians, such that tips & tricks of image and machine optimization can be provided (Level 2 certification imaging training)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and related tools and systems
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills including high discretion/judgment in decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
- Fluent in English
- Expert understanding of cardiac surgery procedures while addressing issues with impact beyond own team based on knowledge of related disciplines
- Understanding of related aspects of field educational processes and/or good training practices
- Ability to provide surgeons and their teams with all aspects related to the use of Edwards products; theoretical training, live implantation, device and procedure understanding and implementation
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to work and excel within a fast paced, dynamic, and constantly changing work environment
- Business integrity and ethics to align with Edwards credo
- Frequently interacts with customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company; often leads a cooperative effort among members of a project team
- Participate and present at meetings with internal and external representatives
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 31. August 2022
- Berater-in Jie Zhu