- Region Basel
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Chemie / Pharma / Biotechnologie
Organoid Automation Scientist
- Survey scientific literature for state-of-the-art in-vitro culture protocols.
- Work with a team to implement, adapt and improve existing in-vitro culture protocols on liquid handlers, robotic, and bioreactor platforms.
- Develop SOPs to be implemented in an organoid manufacturing facility.
- Contribute to the improvement of existing automation procedures. Assist other research groups in the development and implementation of new procedures and in the evaluation of new products and equipment.
- Assume responsibility for the accuracy, quality and timeliness of in-vitro models culture and phenotyping activities.
- Participate in the planning and organization of experiments in collaboration with the team. Assist in the preparation of experimental protocols, investigations and reports as appropriate.
- Train, mentor, or supervise junior scientists within the work team.
- MSc or PhD in biology, biochemistry or biomedical engineering and experience in automation.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in automation, preferable using liquid handlers or bioreactor systems.
- Experience with liquid handlers (hamilton devices preferred) and with integration systems.
- Good programming skills (Python, C++, Liquid handler workflows, etc ).
- Your experience and inquiring mindset allow you to work independently, design, perform and interpret experiments, and apply new scientific methods.
- You have good English communication skills and love to work collaboratively in an international team.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with organoids or in-vitro biological systems
- Experience with bioreactors culture
- Experience with scheduling software
- Experience using Hamilton, Tecan, Beckman or Sartorius systems.
- Experience with image analysis and machine learning algorithms
- Experience with high content imaging microscopes
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application. Please upload your CV in English or German along with your degree certificate and latest reference letter.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 18. August 2022
- Berater-in Jie Zhu