- Region Zug
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Chemie / Pharma / Biotechnologie
Development Engineer Electronics
- Working as a development engineer Electronics in the area of lab automation in a small mechatronics team taking care of a product family. (Product care and new designs)
- All kind of electronic work packages like safety, power distribution in the device, wiring and cables, robotics integration, EMC and conformity assessments to fulfill norms and standards.
- Provide work and project documentation as well as production and test data.
- Close collaboration with interdisciplinary project team and external partner
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar, or corresponding job experience
- Min. 3 years' experience and proven track record in mechatronics product development
- Experience in development of series production and automation engineering/ robotics
- Experience with UL/TüV and IEC/EN 61010-1, IVD/IVDR topics
- Experience with EMC conform design
- Experience with device power distribution
- Fluent in English and good knowledge in German (min. B1)
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application. Please upload your CV in English or German along with your degree certificate and latest reference letter.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 22. September 2022
- Berater-in Marijke van Engelenburg