- Region Zug
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Chemie / Pharma / Biotechnologie
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as
(contract for one year, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 2 months. Homeoffice is flexible.
- Writes and updates user documentation in English for Roche systems, while respecting project requirements and documentation standards.
- Plans, develops, organizes, and edits procedures for user documentation.
- Independently collects information required to produce the outputs.
- Cooperates closely with documentation project managers, service personnel, trainers, developers, and other subject matter experts.
- Organizes documentation reviews by subject matter experts, and implements their input.
- Ensures that quality targets, timelines, and regulatory requirements are respected.
- Is enthusiastic about technical writing and contributes to frequent discussions aimed at the continuous improvement of our processes and guidelines.
- Might manage localization projects (for software and documentation) in close collaboration with software development, translation agencies and country organizations. Consults or trains vendors and affiliates on software tools and processes used.
- Min. bachelor's degree in technical writing or similar
- Min. 4-5 years Proven experience in technical writing preferably in a diagnostics business environment.
- First Experience with Ixiasoft, Schema ST4, or a similar Component Content Management System.
- First Proven experience with Adobe FrameMaker (XML-based) or a similar structured authoring tool.
- Knowledge of multimedia tools and processes used in state-of-the-art technical documentation.
- Excellent spoken and written command of English (native speaker or equivalent level).
- Ability to communicate in an international environment with subject matter experts from different functional areas.
- Willingness to travel.
Nice to have:
- Experience in a highly regulated environment.
- Familiarity with laboratory systems and environments.
- Experience in minimalistic and topic-oriented writing.
- Good command of German.
- Familiarity with hardware and software development processes.
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 20. Mai 2022
- Berater-in Marijke van Engelenburg