- Region Genf - Stadt
- Art des Vertrags Dauerstelle - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
For our client who is specialized in the design and manufacturing of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers and cosmeceuticals located in Geneva, we are looking for an individual as
Senior Clinical Project Manager(Permanent employment, fulltime). The earliest start date is as soon as possible.
- Implementation, execution and completion of clinical research projects sponsored according to timelines and budget.
- Responsible of the compliance to local regulations, GCP regulations, and internal SOPs in clinical projects
- Selection and validation of investigator/site, and vendors (ie CROs)
- Contributing to the negotiation and preparation of contracts and budgets with third parties and sites participating in our studies
- Responsible of developing and ensuring high quality documentation (ie from study protocol and plans to final clinical study report) throughout the clinical study.
- Oversight and development of essential clinical documentation for regulatory and ethic committee submissions
- Responsible for management of Contract Research Organizations (CROs) and ensure adherence to scope of work within timelines and budget
- Management of clinical study budgets including site agreements/budget
- Oversight of monitor performance and /or perform co-monitoring visits in sites participating to clinical projects
- Ensure high quality data collection in clinical projects
- Ensure that all relevant documents are properly archived in the TMF during the study
- Participation to internal process improvements
- Minimum B.Sc. degree in relevant scientific discipline e.g. Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacy, Biological Sciences or Related Pharmaceutical Science
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in clinical operations; project management skills
- Experience in industry, especially in medical device clinical trials is a plus
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills across all levels
- Able to rapidly adapt to changing environment and circumstances
- Fluent in English and French is a strong plus
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 18. Mai 2022
- Berater-in Marijke van Engelenburg