- Region Zug
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Chemie / Pharma / Biotechnologie
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as
System product engineer / scientist R&D
(contract for one year, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 3 months.
- Design product improvements and perform hands-on analysis and error-evaluation testing of the systems along with the management of system level documentation in the form of configuration, requirements, and risk management.
- Go-to person for technical product design, testing and troubleshooting, key contributor to product and technical requirements and configuration management, a key contributor to product risk management, an expert for customer complaint 3rd level support, a supporter of manufacturing teams in case of product release issues
- Responsible for maintaining and updating product specifications of analytical systems, e.g. sample throughput, measuring time, sample volumes, calibrations, environmental parameters, compatibility of consumables etc.
- Maintain system level documentation, e.g. product requirement documents, product risk analysis, test reports, traceability, etc.
- University degree or comparable engineering or life science education, with experience in the field of medical diagnostics
- At least 5 years of experience in development of complex systems comprising requirements, verification, and on-market support
- Background in medical device development IVD with knowledge of applicable norms and standards
- Experienced in writing and maintaining system level documents for analytical systems
- Networks and partners well with various experts in R&D, regulatory and quality
- Fluent English
Nice to Haves
- Previous Roche experience
- Experienced with HP ALM or similar life cycle management software
- IVD development experience and knowledge of international regulations
- German speaking & writing
- Obstinate personality who sees problems as a challenge
- A proactive, open personality, which is characterized by a high level of service
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agentur GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 20. Juni 2022
- Berater-in Jie Zhu