- Region Basel
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Chemie / Pharma / Biotechnologie
As a preferred supplier for Roche Basel we are looking for an individual as
Genomic Service Manager
(contract is until 31.12.2022, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 3 months.
- Providing technical expertise in molecular biology and next generation sequencing applications (eg. RNA seq) across platforms.
- Analysis and interpretation of genomic data QC (including next generation sequencing data).
- Hands on execution of standard genomic workflows.
- Providing consultancy and experimental design support to internal genomic service customers
- Accountable for suitable sample storage and handling of DNA and RNA samples during analysis.
- Accountable for the correct maintenance of lab equipment and infrastructure, as well as for ensuring compliance with local requirements
- Applying scientific rigor to ensure proper assay documentation and high quality (FAIR) data generation.
- Accountability for delivering genomic data on time and within forecasted budget
- Activity prioritization to meet the portfolio needs
- High spirit of collaboration and ability to work in a highly self-managed manner in an agile matrix team with sense of urgency and ability to deal with complex situations.
- Training of other technicians and/or students.
- Min Master or PhD in biologic
- Previous proven experience with Next-generation sequencing experimental design applications and sequencing data QC
- Min 3 years' experience of relevant similar experience
- Proven record of molecular biology laboratory skills
- Problem solving and organizational skills are highly desirable.
- Familiarity with databases, tools, and resources commonly used in interpretation of genomic data is plus.
- People management experience is a plus
- Fluency in spoken English and good communication and presentation skills are required
- Quality and customer oriented mindset
- High spirit of collaboration and ability to work in a highly self-managed manner in an agile matrix team with a sense of urgency and ability to deal with complex situations.
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 17. Januar 2022
- Berater-in Marijke van Engelenburg