- Region Zentralschweiz
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Chemie / Pharma / Biotechnologie
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as Engineer CIR (contract until 01.08.2022, with possible extension). Earliest start date is 02.08.2021 or within 3 months.
- Full accountability for the timely management and resolution of individual customer complaints
- Determine and provide workarounds where appropriate
- Collaborate with investigation teams to ensure a fast & efficient root cause analysis
- Regular and active communication with the case initiator and other relevant stakeholders in a proactive and timely manner
- Collaborate with stakeholders (regional service teams, business representatives, quality departments, R&D, Manufacturing) to initiate temporary and permanent issue resolution
- Document investigation and outcome of the individual complaints according to regulation
- Academic degree in Engineering (IT, Biomedical, Electronics, Electrical, etc.).
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience in technical support, product development or testing (e.g. robotics, automation, medical devices, etc.)
- First experience within a Technical customer support
- First experience with translating technical problems to customer language
- First experience within medical device industry or related areas are a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and business acumen
- Ability to learn new & complex systems and technologies quickly, with minimal supervision
- High technical orientation and hands on approach
- Ability to handle multiple complaints in parallel
- Customer focus and high sense of urgency to drive cases to a timely resolution and closure
- Positive attitude, good sense of humor and ability to work independently as well as in team
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must; additional languages is a plus.
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 24. Juni 2021
- Berater-in Marijke van Engelenburg