- Region Basel
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Chemie / Pharma / Biotechnologie
As a preferred supplier for Roche Basel, we are looking for an individual as Scientist Genetics / Genomics, contract until 31.08.2022, with extension if suitable for all parties, earliest start as soon as possible or within 3 months.
- Lead the development, validation and implementation of genetics and genomics-based biomarker assays for use in Phase 1 and 2 clinical trials in Oncology, Neuroscience, Rare Diseases, Ophthalmology or Infectious Diseases, to characterize pharmacodynamics and mechanism-of-action of novel therapeutics and to enable personalized healthcare (PHC).
- Collaborate within interdisciplinary matrix teams of pRED to develop experimental strategies, drive the data analyses and interpretation aimed at understanding molecular mechanisms of disease, assessing new targets, evaluating drug safety and identifying/validating clinical biomarkers across the pRED portfolio.
- Landscape, evaluate and apply novel genetics and genomics technologies and assays of interest to ensure we gain maximum insights from precious patient samples.
- Manage outsourcing of biomarker assays to global external service providers and ensure quality and GCP compliance.
- Share insights, knowledge and experience with your team.
- Present at internal and external meetings
- PhD in immunology, molecular biology, biochemistry, cell biology or related field
- Strong experience in molecular biology & Next Generation Sequencing technologies and related data analyses tools
- External service provider management according to GCP
- Minimum 2/3 years of experience post-Graduation
- Expertise in genetics and genomics biomarker assays
- Solid overall knowledge of the research and drug development process across disease indication areas
- You display self-initiative and a strong sense of accountability with an ability and willingness to challenge, be challenged and learn.
- You are a committed team player, mindful of interpersonal dynamics and respectful to the viewpoints and ideas of other colleagues.
- You can build and foster multidisciplinary relationships, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to influence others.
- You have a positive mindset, are flexible, proactive, dynamic and can easily adapt to change.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 17. Juni 2021
- Berater-in Marijke van Engelenburg