- Region Basel
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Chemie / Pharma / Biotechnologie
As a preferred supplier for Roche Basel in Switzerland, we are looking for an individual as Clinical Scientist, contract for 1 year, with extension if suitable for all parties, earliest start July 1st or within 3 months.
- You should bring a positive, energetic, creative and solution-seeking mindset and to proactively contribute to interdisciplinary clinical project teams. The values of integrity, passion, courage, scientific curiosity, humility and responsibility, are important for success in the role.
- Your activities will include the development and writing of study documentation including protocols, informed consent forms, clinical study reports, as well as clinical science input for study-specific operational and regulatory documents.
- You will be responsible for ongoing monitoring of clinical activities and study conduct, coordination of data collection, data cleaning and review, analysis, and interpretation as well as preparation and presentation of results for informed decision-making.
- Participate in study management as clinical science representative to ensure trial deliverables are met according to timelines, budget, quality standards and operational procedures, within a global multidisciplinary cross-functional Study Management Team (SMT)
- You will provide training and science input to operation colleagues and study site staff, as agreed with clinical operations.
- You will monitor study progress on a regular basis to identify any problems or issues that could affect the results or completion of the study; you will investigate and employ problem-solving strategies.
- You will collaborate with internal experts, leading academics, and external industry-based authorities and providers regarding experimental medicine and translational medicine studies
- You will stay at the forefront of scientific and technical excellence by collaborating with the scientific community, contributing to presenting and publishing high-quality scientific abstracts, posters, articles and participating in key conferences
- You will contribute to experimental medicine studies and/or projects in collaboration with internal or external Partners
- Doctoral degree in a relevant scientific field (e.g. Neuroscience, Pharmacology, Psychology // PhD, Pharma D or MD)
- Min 3 years in Clinical Science (experience in conducting on ongoing trials, collaboration with the operations team, vendor, site management)
- Industry experience (Pharma / Medical – not Medical Devices)
- Experience in drug development and clinical trials methodology and execution (Phase 0-2 preferable)
- Track-record of impactful scientific research
- Ability to acquire knowledge in different disease indications and therapeutic areas
- Able to collaborate and thrive in a matrix environment and interact with a variety of individuals outside (e.g. investigators, partners, KOLs) and inside the company (e.g. regulatory affairs, biostatistics, clinical pharmacology, project management)
- Experienced with clinical data review, analysis, interpretation and reporting.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Familiar with ICH-GCP regulation and regulatory guidance documents about clinical trials
- Strong project-management skills and ability to prioritize tasks in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact in a cross-functional matrix and represent science in study management teams, projects team and across the whole organization
- Capacity and willingness to disseminate scientific output related to clinical trial results
- Experience in Neuroscience as a Clinical Scientist (especially in Autism & Schizophrenia)
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 11. Mai 2021
- Berater-in Marijke van Engelenburg