- Region Zentralschweiz
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Industrie diverse
As a preferred supplier for Roche in Rotkreuz near Zug (Switzerland), we are looking for an individual as Senior Oximetry Development Engineer. Contract for one year, with extension if suitable for all involved parties. Start date within 3 months.
- Evaluate different options of unit architecture, as well as solutions from external partners
- Develop and optimize calibration/measurement concepts/algorithms
- Test and assess the robustness of concepts/algorithms
- Develop and optimize the data acquisition and signal interpretation
- Implement algorithms in a controlled development process
- Plan and establish test workflows and control
- Lead and drive the progress of work packages. Analyze and deliver the results
- Continuous optimize systems performance and robustness
- Closely collaborate with all our interdisciplinary teams to improve system design and performance
- Master or PhD in optical engineering, electronic engineering, mechanical engineering or other related engineering area
- Strong skills in data analytics, familiar with one or several data analytic tools (e.g. Matlab, Python, R), good programming skills and automatizing analysis
- Solid experience in optical measurement system development, test and analysis.
- Background in oximetry related topics is a plus
- Experience in design of experiments
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment with interfaces to other R&D teams and other stakeholders, e.g. operation, customer support, business area, etc.
- English: Advanced
- German: a plus
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 28. April 2021
- Berater-in Marijke van Engelenburg