- Region Zentralschweiz
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Chemie / Pharma / Biotechnologie
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz, Switzerland, we are looking for a dedicated personality (f/m/d) as Data Analytics Engineer (contract for 6 months, with extension if it is a fit for all parties) start date within 3 months. Remote/Home Office is possible.
As Data Analyst you will provide scientific data support for a newly established Bloodgas Sensor production line. We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions in close collaboration with Roche's production specialists. Your experience, analytical approach, know-how and visualization skills will be crucial for identifying process improvements to ensure a stable manufacturing yield and an outstanding customer experience.
You will be part of Roche's data analytics team and will work in a dynamic environment at the pulse of our digital journey.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and develop a monitoring system to support the production teams to strategically steer and continuously improve quality improvement initiatives.
- Acquire data from primary and secondary (internal and external) sources and maintain data warehouse. Optimize statistical efficiency and data quality in close collaboration with the production teams.
- Provide statistical knowhow for the establishment, maintaining and continuously improving the processes in close collaboration with engineering specialists.
- Minimum a Bachelor in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Data Science. Graduates can also apply for this position as they have experience in the fields mentioned
- At least 2 years worked as a Data Analytics Engineer with a strong focus on data visualization (1 year of experience can also be considered)
- Advanced programming skills (R, Shiny, SQL, Java: preferred - Phyton)
- Technical skills with data models, database design, data mining and segmentation techniques and experience using statistical packages
- English fluent in written and spoken
- Strong communicator with Interfaces experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy in big data sets
- You are someone who wants to influence your own development
- You have a passion for extracting conclusions out of big data sets and transform it into fact based decisions in an In-vitro Diagnostics production/operations environment
- Ability to be proactive and take responsibility
- Experience with Cloud based data hubs (e.g. AWS, Snowflake)
- Experience with Talend data integration software
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 7. April 2021
- Berater-in Jie Zhu