- Region Basel
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Chemie / Pharma / Biotechnologie
As a preferred supplier for Roche in Basel, we are looking for a dedicated personality (f/m/d) as Clinical Research Study Leader (contract for 6 months, with extension if it is a fit for all parties) start date within 1-2 months. Remote/Home Office is possible.
- Leads the cross-functional Study Management Team (SMT). In the SMT Leader (SMTL) role, the CRSL is responsible for the planning, coordination, communication, motivation and setting the direction of the SMT, including obtaining agreement on study required timelines, budgets, objectives and goal-setting. The SMTL is accountable for the delivery of the clinical studies within the agreed timelines, budget and quality.
- Prepares and manages the budget/financial plan including overall study and site-level costs, collaborating with the respective stakeholders in contract negotiations and preparation, payment schedule and tracking.
- Identifies key milestones and tracks critical study activities, issues and strategic priorities. Provides regular updates as appropriate, to key stakeholders.
- Accountable for all aspects of study management including supply management, biosample management, vendor selection and management, site selection, initiation, training, monitoring, essential document management, closedown and archiving in accordance with current Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ICH Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines.
- For outsourced studies, contributes to CRO selection activities and contract set-up, serves as primary contact with CRO PM and provides oversight of CRO, ensures communication between CRO, other vendors and SMT for the entire study lifecycle.
- Assures consistency and standards across a study or studies for all investigational sites and in line with project standards.
- Minimum 5 years in study management with extensive experience in planning, risk mitigation strategies, trial budgets, site selection, clinical supplies management, sample management, conduct and monitoring of clinical studies
- Minimum Bachelor (preference on Master) in Life Sciences
- Experience with global study management
- Experience in pharma (preferred) or CRO
- Effective leadership skills, able to lead cross-functional teams across multiple time zones
- Experience working in matrix environment and flat hierarchical team setting
Nice to haves:
- Experience with early phases of clinical trials
- NS & Infection & Oncology
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 6. April 2021
- Berater-in Marijke van Engelenburg