- Region Zentralschweiz
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Chemie / Pharma / Biotechnologie
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz, Switzerland, we are looking for a dedicated personality (f/m/d) as Junior Test Analyst (contract until the end of 2021, with extension if it is a fit for all parties) start date within 3 months. Remote/Home Office is possible.
In the Modular Workflow & IT Solution organization, they provide innovative automation solutions supporting Diagnostic Laboratories to optimize their workflow/intra-logistic processes, which result in an improvement in testing efficiency, service to clinicians and provided patient care.
With the most complete portfolio on the market, they offer the best-customized solution for every lab (low-, mid- and high-volume laboratories). In the field of Lab Automation, they are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to work together within a motivated team.
The laboratory automation system consists of several integrated components, i.e.
Computer HW and SW as well as consumables.
To develop and optimize an entire diagnostic laboratory solution they need your experience to complete their team. You will produce and analyze data for verification and validation purposes.
Your main task will be to execute and document test cases on system and solution level.
As the perfect new team member, you have a profound know how and 2-3 years of experience in verification and validation activities in the field of medical diagnostics and are familiar with laboratory automation. You know the V-model development process and are familiar with lifecycle management tools (e.g. HPALM).
- Supporting the IT integration in a solution environment
- Reviewing requirement and specification documentations to ensure clarity and testability
- Designing, reviewing and executing test cases for IT product validations
- Analyzing and documenting test results, reporting and managing issues incl. root cause analysis
- Collaborating with different system component development areas and teams
- Perform validation campaigns and if need verification campaigns as well
- Operate instruments needed for validation campaigns
- University degree or comparable in computer engineering with at least 2 years of working experience in the field of medical diagnostics.
- Have at least 2 years of working experience in verification & validation of IT products in a highly regulated environment
- Strong experience in IT integration preferably in the diagnostics industry
- Able to understand and implement end to end network laboratory IT infrastructure
- Dynamic, flexible and solution oriented person. Strong troubleshooting skills and a “Solution thinking” mindset in a multidisciplinary approach are required
- Able to work on multiple tasks at the same time, in small teams, and deal with priority changes
- English level at least B2 or higher (the whole documentation is written in English)
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Obstinate personality who sees problems as a challenge
- A proactive, open personality, which is characterized by a high level of service
- Living speak-up culture
- ISTQB foundation certification
- German and or Spanish is a plus
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 6. April 2021
- Berater-in Jie Zhu