- Region Basel
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Chemie / Pharma / Biotechnologie
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics in Basel, Switzerland, we are looking for a dedicated personality as PK/PD Clinical Programmer (contract until the end of 2021, with extension if it is a fit for all parties) start date within 3 months. Remote/Home Office is possible.
Clinical Pharmacology Data Scientist (CPDS) supports the conduction of Clinical Pharmacology activities. The CPDS conducts exploratory analysis, model-orientated and model-based graphical evaluation of data. She or he is also accountable for delivering ready to use analysis dataset (descriptive dataset, pooled and cleaned ready to use modeling input dataset, NCA). She/he is expected to acquire the basic pharmacometrics knowledge required to perform such tasks and to stay abreast with and learn new Quantitative Clinical Pharmacology tools and techniques
To cover an internal rotation, the clinical pharmacometrics is looking for a contractor to focusing on clinical data manipulation in pharmacokinetics (PK) and pharmacodynamics (PD). Main task will be around clinical data manipulation and visualization.
- Conduct model-orientated and model-based graphical evaluation of M&S data (e.g. bayesian feedback analysis using prior model) in consultation with the clinical pharmacometrician
- Conduct exploratory analysis in consultation with the clinical pharmacometrician, clinical pharmacologue
- Lead the creation of pooled and cleaned ready to use modeling datasets (e.g. NONMEM® dataset) and descriptive datasets in compliance with Roche internal guidelines, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Health Authority guidelines through high quality programs.
- Lead the creation of NCA datasets in compliance with Roche internal guidelines, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Health Authority guidelines through high quality programs.
- Assist in the development of pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic and physiological models under the supervision of the clinical pharmacometrician
- Participate in the writing of M&S analysis plans and M&S reports
- Support quality control of M&S deliverable such as datasets, tables, listings and figures.
- Contribute to, and sometimes lead, process-improvement initiatives
- Assist in the assessment, development and documentation of new tools
- Provide input into Case Report Form (CRF) design for M&S data collection.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in clinical data & data visualization
- Fluency in R & SAS
- Experience working with PK & PD data
- Master level (M.S.) in Mathematics and/or Statistics
- Fluency in English
Nice to have
- Experience in modelling and simulation
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 30. März 2021
- Berater-in Marijke van Engelenburg